- point it out
- tell them to stop
- physically try to stop them from picking
- try to guilt them into not picking at that moment (eg. “please dont do this you know it hurts yourself :(“
- provide a distraction, physical or verbally
- offer them something they enjoy to do
- if you acknowledge their picking remind them that it’s ok if they can’t stop and you can help them clean up afterwards
this is all i can think of rn but feel free to add on!
if i got top surgery i would need someone to take care of me plus i would be sooo freaked out from the healing process. i wouldnt be able to look at myself tbh
oh just so everyone knows: if you’re like me and you get anxiety whenever you see someone vagueblogging because you think it’s about you even though you never did anything remotely similar to what’s being talked about, it is always okay to pop into my askbox and ask if i’m talking about you, and i’ll say “no” and i won’t be annoyed or anything no matter how often this happens.
Hagrid Hagrid Potter, you were named after the onLY GUY IN MY LIFE WHO LOOKED OUT FOR ME WITH ZERO ULTERIOR MOTIVES HE LITERALLY JUST CARED ABOUT ME BECAUSE HE WAS A GENUINELY NICE PERSON AND HE DESERVES SOME RECOGNITION FOR THAT
the “text me when you get home so i know you’re safe” kind of people are the kind of people i wanna be around
I did it, it’s gone. We are finally free of the shackles that bound us. Do not thank me, for they will come for me soon. Use your time to escape. Do me one favor, please live a happier life. Thank you. Good-bye.
how did you post this after deleting tumblr?